May 5th, 2007
Five Ways To Make the Draft more entertaining:
1) Mel Kiper must open the show with a musical number.
2) Make one of the rounds a "lighting round" where the teams only have 30 seconds to make a selection ( I would like to see the Vikings struggle with this.)
3) Get rid of the Commissioner announcing picks. Instead, a celebrity from that town should announce the picks. Oakland legend MC Hammer could announce the picks for the Raiders.
4) Televise Michael Vick's meeting with the commissioner about how he's "changed his life."
5) First overall pick receives money shower by Adam "Pacman" Jones.